PLATFORM & PIPELINE
Based on good will, we continuously strive to innovate science
and technology to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Anti-inflammatory clearance of amyloid-β by a chimeric Gas6 fusion protein.
- Nature Medicine 2022 Aug
A distinct astrocyte subtype in the aging mouse brain characterized by impaired
- Nature Aging 2022 Aug
- Stroke subtype-dependent synapse elimination by reactive gliosis in mice.
- Nature Communications 2021 Nov
- Astrocytes phagocytose adult hippocampal synapses for circuit homeostasis.
- Nature 2021 Feb
Microglial MERTK eliminates phosphatidylserine-displaying inhibitory
- EMBO Journal 2021 May
In Vitro Engulfment Assay to Measure Phagocytic Activity of Astrocytes Using
- Methods Molecular Biology 2019
Schwann cells use TAM receptor-mediated phagocytosis in addition to autophagy
to clear myelin in a mouse model of nerve injury.
- Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA. 2017 Sep
A novel allele-dependent role for APOE in controlling the rate of synapse pruning
- Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA. 2016 Sep
- Astrocytes mediate synapse elimination through MEGF10 and MERTK pathways.
- Nature 2013 Dec
본 논문들은 Scientific Co-founder인 정원석 교수가 스탠포드 대학 및 카이스트 대학에서 발행한 것입니다.
These papers were published at Stanford University and KAIST University by Professor Wonsuk Chung, Scientific Co-founder.